ORDERS, TERMS & PRIVACY
Orders over £100 are delivered free of charge, orders under £100 cost £3.95. Both are sent via Royal Mail using a Signed For service, so please ensure someone will be available to take delivery. Standard service is 3-5 days. If you need your items sooner, please choose the Express service at £5.95, usually 2-3 days.
All items include a free gift box.
Costs and Pricing
The prices of goods, and any applicable shipping charges will be clearly stated before you finalise your order. There are no hidden costs; the price you see on your order is the price you will pay. In the unlikely event that the total cost of your order differs from the figure you agree to pay, we will contact you first to confirm your wishes to proceed or cancel the order.
Returns and Refunds
- Refunds can only be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase.
Return of Non-Faulty Items
- Toko offer a 10-day return policy on undamaged items purchased from the website. Please notify us by email or phone and we will provide instructions regarding returning the item. We advise using a secure postal service that offers proof of delivery, as we cannot be held accountable for items lost or damaged in transit.
Return of Damaged Items
- In the event of an item being delivered to you damaged, please refuse the goods on delivery and we will organise a replacement to be sent to you.
- Ideally, goods should be inspected on delivery. If you are unable to inspect the goods then please sign for them 'unchecked'.
- Where products are not checked on delivery please ensure they are inspected as soon as possible..
If you have taken delivery of damaged items then please notify us by email or phone within 3 days. We will provide instructions regarding returning the item and you then have a choice of the following options:
- We will reimburse all reasonable postage costs and send you a replacement within 3 working days.
- We will reimburse all reasonable postage costs and give you a full refund.
Your order will be processed quickly and efficiently, and if we are unable to ship your order for any reason we will contact you directly to inform you of the situation. We have the facility to track all orders via your registration details but we also advise that you print out or save a copy of your final order for your own records.
Toko Jewellery Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy.
In order to process your purchase, your name, postal address, email address and phone numbers are all captured within this website. This information will be stored indefinitely. If you would like this information removed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This website processes payments via Streamline Merchant Services or Paypal. Toko Jewellery Ltd does not store your credit card details.
You will not be automatically added to our mailing list. If you would like to receive our emails, please subscribe via the sign-up on our website.
If you sign up to our mailing list, you can expect to receive occasional emails showcasing new collections and promotional offers. Your first name, surname and email address will be kept within the professional mailing list we subscribe to. Toko marketing personnel are the only people to have access to this list.
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies, nor do we share such information. Your name and email address will remain in this list until you choose to unsubscribe, either by using the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us: email@example.com.
If you would like to update your details or contact us at any time to ask about what we are holding, or have your details removed entirely from the mailing list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of a complaint we promise to deal with you in a fair, confidential and effective manner. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days and you will be informed of our progress at all stages of resolution. Customer satisfaction is a priority at Toko and will always make every effort to resolve any dispute in a positive manner.
If you have any queries concerning our Terms and Conditions, please contact us on email@example.com
Toko Jewellery Limited
Please telephone us on 020 8332 6620, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at 18 Brewers Lane, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1HH.
Toko Jewellery is a limited company, registered in England and Wales, no. 07504348.